Monday, September 1, 2008

DeWeerdt Cottage

Saturday, August 30 Scot & I joined our friends for one last summer get together. We spent the afternoon & evening on Hutchins Lake at Steve & Andrea's cottage. We ended up taking Trigger so he could play with his buddy, Talley. The weather was great for some tubing behind the boat and trips on the SeaDo. We ended the night with a friendly game of Texas Holdem and of course some heated conversation about the presidential candidates :)
Michael Slotman, Scot, and Steve DeWeerdt getting ready for their first tube ride of the night. I think this is the only time they showed mercy to one another. I hate to say it, but Michael never fell off his tube. I think he was the Champ!!
Me, Karen Wedeven, and Holly Kellum after dinner, catching up on our busy lives.

And of course, the most two spoiled black labs in the Hamilton area, Talley and Trigger. I am not sure what Steve & Scot would do without those dogs. I think Andrea would agree with me when I say sometimes it is just RIDICULOUS how much attention those dogs get :)

Erin Slotman & her adorable daughter, Ava. Erin took Ava on the boat when we were pulling the guys and Ava wasn't so sure about it at first.

Scot & Scott Sloothaak chilling out and acting as the professional line judges on the badmitton game.

1 comment:

Slotman Family said...

Oh my stars -- you're so on top of it! I can't believe you have Labor Day weekend already posted, and I feel so important that I made the blog!! I'll get my pictures up soon!