Monday, September 22, 2008

"Hard G Clue"

What in the world kinda of title is that? This past Saturday was my first ride in my Dad's new buggy. My Dad took his horse down to Indiana to be trained by the Amish. Yelling Hard G to his horse makes the horse turn to the right very sharp. It amazes me what the Amish are able to train a horse to do. And they say horses are just hay burners!! Saturday night we had a get together for my Dad's 50th birthday with family and friends. I have been calling him "5-0" for the past couple of weeks. We were blessed with wonderful weather and a great time. Everyone enjoyed taking their turn riding in my Dad's two buggy's. My brother-in-law, Chris was driving the Amish buggy. The picture below is clue doing a "Hard G".



Chris & Sarah in front of my Dad's new buggy. And Chris driving the Amish Buggy with Sarah acting as co-pilot.

Amber and I taking our turn inside the buggy. What a smooth ride!!

I think my Dad has found his new hobby! Hopefully he will be able to enjoy it for a long time to come! Now he just needs a white coat with a top hat :-)

No comments: