Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ghost, Robbers, or Sleep Walking

This morning I woke up and when I went in the living room I noticed our TV was moved. I called Scot to find out why he moved the TV and he asked "What TV?" I told him the one in the living room. He claimed he never touched it and he did not noticed it moved when he left for work. This made me very nervous b/c I did not move it and I don't think Trigger would have jumped on our entertainment center. So....how did it move? Do we have a ghost? If so, her name has to be Sophia and I will have my Dad to thank for that (Long story). Did someone try to break in last night???? Not something I really want to think about and the thought gives me the chillls.... Or was I sleep walking and moved it last night without even realizing it. I guess we will never know.

No comments: