Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day - The end of summer....

Most of my day today was spent at my parent's pool. It was very relaxing floating in the water & reading my book. I think this was my last weekend to get some color :) Later in the day, the rest of my family showed up & we grilled out & used the slide on the pool one last time. I can not believe today is Labor Day which means only 4 more months till 2009. Where does the time go?


Chris was feeding Eli Watermelon. I think Eli was wearing more watermelon juice than what he ate! Eli loves any type of food that makes a big mess.







The Neale Family - David, Amber & Eli


Lee & Cadence chilling in the basement figuring out what letters they need from Subway in order to when a trip for four. Nice hat Lee!!
Scot going down the slide on his back?!?! I think his first time his back was super red from smacking the water. Scot did a lap in the pool b/c he wants to compete w/Michael Phelps in the next Olympics:)


Sarah & I in the water for the last time in 2008. After dinner the water was a bit chilly - only 71 degrees!!
Scot & I - After I was thrown in by Scot!!






No comments: