Saturday, September 6, 2008

September 6 - Two Anniversaries

September 6, is a day I always will always celebrate two anniversaries. 11 years ago today, my sister, Sarah, was involved in a serious car accident. She was leaving a party and heading to her boyfriend's house. A truck driver ran the stop sign at 24th Ave and Byron Road and ended up hitting Sarah on the driver side. That night will always be fresh in my mind like it was yesterday. The months to follow were stressful and most of our time was spent at Mary Freebed. I think As you most of you know, Sarah is still alive today and that is a blessing from God!!!

Six years ago today, Scot and I said our wedding vows in front of friends and family. Our honeymoon was spent in Aruba. Oh... how I wish that Scot and I were heading there tomorrow. Aruba was WONDERFUL!! I can not believe how fast the past 6 years have gone and I can only imagine how fast the next 6 years will go. Year after year, Scot and I only grow closer to one another! Love you tons Scot!!! Happy Anniversary :-)

No comments: