Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fish Mates

Are you asking yourself, What are fish mates? Fish Mates is my new craft. Fish Mates is a fish tank that you can hang on the wall. Hang it in your office, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dorm room, class room...anywhere that you have a wall. Your options are endless. Fish Mates are easy to clean and save you space on your table, dresser, or desk. I have the following shapes in all sorts of colors: circles, diamonds, octagons, and fish. I even have a few that can hook over your cubicle wall! Today I had my second craft show at Garfield Park in Grand Rapids. None of this would be possible without the help & skill from Scot, my husband. Thanks Scot for all your hard work over the past couple of weeks & making this possible for me!!! Special thanks to Scot, my parents, and my sisters for helping me out today with setting up and helping me with cashing people out today!! I could not have done it without your help. I am very blessed to have such a supportive family! Stay tuned for furture listings of Craft Shows we will be attending. Thanks to all those that purchased a Fish Mate today!!! If you are interested in one or have any questions please send me an email at mvandam@allcom.net.

No comments: