Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time at the Balder Cabin

A week ago we were in Ruby Creek spending some time at Brad and Holly's cabin. Scot and I headed up on Wednesday afternoon with the girls. It was just the four of us till Friday. Thursday and Friday Scot did some work on the cabin and I was able to relax with the girls. It was nice to have different scenery for a few days. This was our view for a few days. It was so pretty with the snow.I did feel like we had to pack everything but the kitchen sink. I think that is something I will just have to get use to. Here is a pic of the girls eating in the kitchen.Scot reading to Skylar and Alysha.I was looking forward to having Brad, Holly, Mason, Colton, and Bryson show up on Friday. I was ready for a few extra set of eyes during the day. I had my worst mommy moment on Thursday when Skylar fell down the stairs, 11 of them to be exact. I have never been so scared in my life. THANKFULLY she wasn't hurt just really scared. Thank goodness for her guardian angels that morning. Mason and Colton had a great time playing with the girls. It was so fun to watch them play with one another.Mason and Colton in their room.
All the kids: Bryson, Mason, Colton, Skylar and Alysha
Bryson...isn't he a cutie??
Chilling in the living room.When we woke up on Sunday it was snowing like crazy. There was at least 3 inches of snow on the vehicles. It was so pretty to wake up to. We were wishing it snowed like that on Saturday so we had the whole day to enjoy it.

No comments: