Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Weight Gain....YIKES!!!

Only 31 more days till 2011!!! I can not believe how fast 2010 went by!

Have your holiday parties begun? Did you pig out at Thanksgiving dinner with two helpings of dessert?

Are you like most Americans and put on a few pounds over the holidays?

Have you started your New Years Resolution list? Does it have on it, lose weight? If so, I have just the right thing to help you keep that resolution.

I will be starting my 2nd weight loss competition, Win at Losing 2011. Win at Losing is a 12 week competition for family and friends. If you are interested in joining check out my other blog, winatlosing2010.blogspot.com for more details.

This is a great way to lose some weight with the possibility of winning some money!

If you are interested please drop me an email (mvandam@allcom.net) and I will get you on the list and contact you prior to January 1st.

I hope you enjoy the holidays!

No comments: