Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Baby Shower

Tonight I had my first baby shower. I have been blessed with great co-workers at Lighthouse Insurance and they threw me an AWESOME shower. The shower started at 5:30 and dinner was provided. We had pulled pork, three salads, chips, punch, and cake.




The girls know Scot & I are having a hard time figuring out names, so the game was for everyone to give us name ideas & I had to pick the best girl and boy name. Some of the names suggested were:

Girls: Patience Lynn, Kailey, Ethel, Jamie, Hailey, Bella, Payton, Makenzie, Anissa, Michelle Ann

Boys: Brendan Scot, Trent Michael, James, Timothy Scot, Lucas, Logan, Maximillian, Peyton

It was so much fun opening all the great gifts. I received so many awesome items for the twins. Here is a list of some of the items we received: bottles, bath tub, burp clothes, Gift Card to Tiny Toes in Holland, Gift Card to Target, Diapers, Teething ring, crib sheets, cute sleepers from Carters, hand made blankets, a pack-n-play, bibs, socks, & hooded towels.





A BIG THANKS to all of you that helped throw my baby shower and thanks to all who attended by shower! Your support during my pregnancy & has been greatly appreciated!

No comments: