Saturday, July 4, 2009

Babies First Gifts

Tuesday, June 30 when I got back from lunch there were two matching brown teddy bears sitting on my chair. There are so soft and so sticken cute! Mary Davis, a co-worker of mine gave the twins their first stuff animals. It was a reminder to me that I am having Twins.......
I also received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the Dave Hildenbrand's family. Dave and I have worked together for the past three years. It was a wonderful surprise for me in the afternoon. The babies have also received clothes from my Grandma De Vree. She bought us a huge bag of clothes that are for boys, girls, and some that are neutral.
I have no doubt these babies will be very spoiled!!! Scot and I are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends to support us during this exciting time in our life.

No comments: