Monday, July 20, 2009

2nd Doctor's Appointment

This afternoon I had my second doctor's appointment. GOOD NEWS.....I heard two heart beats and everything is going well. Both heart beats are around 145. Thankfully my blood pressure is good and no trouble signs in my urine! Nurse Cathy and Dr. Siegers are wonderful! Everyone is so positive and very helpful. Dr. Siegers just told me a few things to be prepared for. Our goal is to reach 34 weeks and anything beyond that would be AWESOME! There is a chance I could go on bed rest at 28 weeks but that is only if my blood pressure is high and there seems to be complications. My goal is to work till my water breaks. There is also a chance I will have to have a c-section. I am a bit nervous about that, but I will do whatever is best for the babies. I have gained 4 pounds and Cathy was super excited about that. My next appointment will be August 18 and that is when we will have our second ultra sound. I will have an ultra sound once a month. It will be fun to see the twins grow through the ultra sounds. Thanks for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Slotman Family said...

SO glad to hear everything is going well...it's always comforting leaving that doctor's office knowing those little ones are healthy and growing!!