Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweetest Day!!!

Is Sweetest Day another Hallmark Holiday? Per Scot, yes! I just consider this day another day to remember the ones you love!


My Sweetest Day 2008 was spent by having lunch with my family on the Hoekstra side. A few years ago my Grandma Hoekstra started a new tradition, lunch with all the girls on the Hoekstra side once a year. This year our lunch was at Red Robin. It is always a treat to take this time to catch up with my Grandma, Aunts and Cousins. THANKS Grandma for the wonderful lunch and great time.

Amber & I realized we match before we left for lunch. Don't we look cute in our purple vests! Amber didn't even want to sit by me at lunch! Can you believe that? What kind of sister love is that?


My cousin Denielle, my sister Amber, and myself.

My Aunt Sandra, my Grandma & my Aunt Linda

My Aunt Sue, Aunt Dawn, and my mother, Mary

My sister Sarah, and my two cousins Jennifer & Ashley.

My evening was spent with my Sweetie. We went out for dinner at O'Charley's in Holland and ended the night by seeing the movie, Fireproof. Fireproof is a great movie for any couple to watch. A great reminder how to keep your marriage strong and to keep Christ in the center!


I hope you sweetest day was filled with love and family!

No comments: