Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a beautiful Halloween Day! With the weather at 64 degrees and the sun shinning you could not have asked for a better day! This year I had a total of 4 trick or treaters.

My nephew, Elias, was Mickey Mouse. Don't you just want to pick him up and squeeze him!! He was a happy camper when he came over -all smiles. Amber said he had a lot of candy today. When he comes over he is always looking up at Scot's deer heads. I don't think he knows what to think of them.

Eric and Marcy Yonker, brought over their daughter, Reece. Reece was Curious George. I think this was her first year trick or treating and our house was their first stop. Reece wasn't to sure of what she was suppose to do and was a little shy.

My last trick or treaters where Shane and Holly Kellum's two boys: Dylan and Chance. Dylan and Chance were two football players for Hamilton School. They had a lot of candy in their bags and I think they will have a few sugar highs!

I took Trigger for a walk this evening while Scot spent sometime in his tree stand. Scot seen four does and one turkey.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: