Thursday, January 27, 2011

My 33rd Birthday

Today I turned 33 and what a wonderful day I had. My morning started with Scot singing happy birthday to me with the help of the girls. I also received a very nice card from Scot and the girls. Throughout the day I received several phone calls from family wishing me a happy birthday. I also received several messages on Facebook wishing me a great birthday.
For lunch I was treated to Panera Bread by my girlfriend April and her daughter, Tessa. It was such a great gift from her! She brought lunch over to my house which worked out great because the girls played with one another which gave us time to catch up. Now that the girls are a bit older, it was fun watching them interact with one another. I have a feeling we will have a lot of fun play dates in our future!!
Later in the afternoon my Mother-in-love came over and brought me a wonderful gift....SHOPPING $$$!! Scot and I are headed to Traverse City this weekend with friends and I think I plan on doing some serious shopping!!
THANKS to all my family and friends for making my birthday a special day!!! I am very blessed in more ways than I can count!!

No comments: