Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guess who is 6 months old??

That's right, Skylar and Alysha are 6 months old! I can not believe I have been a mom for 6 months to two beautiful twin girls. The past six months have flown by and I can only imaging the next six will go twice as fast. I have had a blast being a mom and watching the girls change everyday!
Today Alysha had her follow up with Dr. Reinhart at DeVos for x-rays on her hips. Great news....her hips are growing correctly. We have to go back in 6 months for another x-ray and depending on how that appointment goes we will only have to see her once a year. What a blessing from God that her hip is healing correctly. Alysha was weighed today and she is a whopping 16 pounds! This Thursday we have their 6 month appointment with Dr. Locke and I am excited to see how big Skylar is.

1 comment:

Lori Breuker said...

oh my aching heart, are they ever cute and getting big....a year ago we were looking at them on a gray fuzzy screen, now look at them....miss seeing you....enjoy every minute....lori