Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camping in Ludington

Tuesday, May 25 the girls and I headed up to Ludington with my sister, Sarah. We were going to go camping for a couple days with my sister Amber at her trailer. I had no idea if this was going to be a good idea or the craziest idea. Camping with three infants, a toddler almost three, and three adults....CRAZY right???

Well, I am happy to report we all survived and are all alive to talk about it. It was super hot when we first got there. Amber and David were already up there with their family. David took Sarah and Eli for a golf cart ride to check out the campground.
Relaxing and trying to get some sun.
Skylar and Alysha chilling out.
Sarah helping with the twins.
Miss Alysha

Miss Gwen

Eli talking to Alysha
Skylar getting her beauty sleep.
Alysha and I after taking a nap.
Skylar, Alysha, and Gwen all received the cutest cow pajamas from Aunt Sarah! I was thankful Sarah brought them up north because the girls were running out of pajamas.

Our make shift changing table.....used a lot!!!!

The girls sleeping after our stroller ride around the park! We had a great time and the girls did great! We went for stroller rides, had a bonfire, relaxed when the girls were napping, and water balloon fights. We headed home on Thursday after the girls mid morning feeding. This was a great experience...I can't believe how much I had to pack for three days!!

No comments: