Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last Day at Lighthouse Insurance Group

Friday, April 16 was my last day as a working woman. It was a very hard decision to make, but Scot and I decided that the best thing for our family at this time is for me to stay home with the girls. I was at Lighthouse for the past five years and I will miss it! I was given great opportunities and worked with fantastic co-workers. Thankfully, I was told the door is always open for me to come back! Below is the beautiful bouquet of flowers I received.
I look forward to the next chapter in my life! I know the girls will keep me very busy.

1 comment:

Lori Breuker said...

Hi Melissa- it is so weird, you came to my mind today...wondered how you were doing being back to work...and I go and check your blog and discover the answer...I am so happy for you....You will never regret being at home with them. they grow so fast...My oldest turned 14 yesterday...it seems like just yesterday I was holding him like you were the girls asleep on you....Enjoy , take lots of pictures and lots of blogging...:)