Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday Scot and I took the girls to church for the 2nd time. The girls wore their cute ribbon dresses. I spent the entire service feeding Alysha and Scot walked Skylar around part of the time.
After church we had Easter dinner with the Van Dams. We had a very nice ham dinner. The girls received their first Easter baskets from Grandma Van Dam.
Their baskets were filled with soft books, bath toys, sippy cups, rattles, purple sock monkeys, and they both received a bible to share.
Our nephews, Colton and Mason had an Easter egg hunt.
The girls received jeans with flowers on the butt pockets with matching tops from Grandma DeVree for their Easter gift.

The girls were so tired after their day out that they both slept by me for a few hours. I know someday I will miss moments like this!!

No comments: