Monday, March 2, 2009

Marco Island - Vacation!!!

Scot and I arrived in St. Petersburg, Florida late Friday night. We stayed in St. Petersburg on Friday night and drove to Marco Island on Saturday morning. The drive was two and & half hours long. It was nice to see Florida's landscape. Did you know there are panthers in Florida? On are way to Marco Island we saw signs for Panthers Crossings. We are staying in a condo on Marco Island the rest of our time in Florida. Saturday, Scot and I took a nice walk down the beach and spent sometime in the pool. The pool was very warm, it felt like bath water. Late Saturday a cold front came in and it was very windy Saturday night. Saturday night we got dinner at Snook Inn. It was a great dinner with a fun Marco Island atmosphere. Today, the weather was cooler (62 degrees and breezy) so Scot and I went shopping. My favorite thing to do. Scot was more successful shopping than I was. I think he actually enjoyed this shopping trip! Our view from our condo.

No comments: