Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crop - Crop - Crop

Last night and the majority of today, I spent scrapbooking at my mother-in-love's house. I haven't worked on my scrapbook for years. Yes, years. I worked on my pictures for 2009 and my goal is to keep current for 2009. It was great to get back into it, I forgot how much I really enjoy doing it. Mom finished her book for 2007 and was cruising though her pictures for 2008 until she ran out of ink for her photo printer.....bummer.
Holly wasn't in the scrapbooking mood so she worked on organizing her pictures, sticker, and paper.
Heidi worked on her pictures for 2008 and I think she finished the most pages!
Can you believe all the stuff we have to scrapbook???
We did take a break late in the afternoon to enjoy the sunny, spring day. Heidi and I took Trigger for a walk while Mom took care of her horses. I can not believe how fast the day went by. I was reminded that time flies when you are having fun.
Thanks Mom for hosting a wonderful day! Lunch and dinner were spectacular!

No comments: