Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We celebrated this Thanksgiving with the DeVree side. We had a huge feast at 1:00 at Dad and Mom's. Turkey, mash potatoes, corn, stuffing, rolls, green bean casserole, cauliflower salad, & jello rolls are are a few of the items we stuffed our faces with. I think everyone wanted to expand their pants before leaving the table.















After dinner we went down stairs & tried out David & Amber's new Wii Fit. It breaks my heart to say, Scot KICKED my butt at every event. I didn't think it would be that great of a work out, but I ended up taking off my sweater because I was building up a sweat. We all had a great time with lots of laughs. We ended our time together by reviewing the adds for black Friday & making a plan on when we are leaving. Scot & I are meeting Dad & Mom for breakfast at 7:30. After breakfast, Mom & I are going our own way & Dad & Scot are hitting Lowes & Gemens.



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Hopefully it was filled with family and great food!

No comments: