Saturday, November 29, 2008

First Christmas Party for 2008

Tonight was our first Christmas party for 2008. We celebrated Christmas with the Hoekstras at Forest Grove Hall. Everyone was able to attend. There was a wide assortment of food and we did a gift exchange. It seems weird to have a Christmas party with no snow. We are blessed with a great family! Below is a picture of all my cousins with Grandpa and Grandma in the center.


Amber, me, Grandma, Sarah, my Mom.

Grandpa sneaked in on Chris and Sarah's picture.

Now that is a Kodak moment!

Christopher, Aunt Sandra, Uncle Don, & Collin.

After dinner we did a group game. We had one die and if you rolled a three you had to put on oven mitts and try to unwrap the gift. The first one to get to the gift won. Christopher was the lucky winner. Here are a few pictures of my family trying to unwrap the gift.


My "FAVORITE" Uncle Don and I
Let the Holiday Season begin....

No comments: