Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our Halloween Costume Party

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Saturday night we had our 2nd Halloween Costume Party! I have so much fun figuring out a costume for Halloween. Unfortunately, part of my first costume idea did not arrive on time. I was really bumming but on the positive side at least I won't have to figure out my costume for next year! So my second idea was to go as the iPod ad. Scot wanted to do something scary this year. So, he was all dressed in black and had a full skeleton mask on. He was able to get a good scare out of some of our guest as they arrived. THANK YOU to all our friends and family that attended our party this year!!! YOU are what make the party fun and worth having! I know finding sitters and figuring out costumes can be difficult, so I really appreciate you all!! I hope you all enjoyed the night away from the kiddos and had a good time.

Robb and Krista
Gary and Donna


Jeff and NikkiChris and SarahMat and Karen
Luke and Sarah


Lee and Cadence Clark and RozeGina, Beth, Me, and Karen.......can you find me???? Jon

No comments: