Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day Weekend. Friday, Scot came home from working up north for the past week. It was great to have him back home. He was super excited to see the girls and swears they grew a lot in just a week. I asked him to lower the girls crib ASAP because Miss Skylar finds it a lot of fun to stand up in her crib. She will be walking in no time.Saturday night the Balder family came over for dinner. We had a great steak dinner. It was so much fun to watch Mason and Colton play with the girls. I can't believe how small my new nephew, Bryson, looks next to Alysha. Our girls look like tanks next to Bryson. It will be fun watching them grow up together.Sunday we had a birthday celebration for my Dad, my brother, and my nephew at my parents home. My sister, Sarah, made Eli a John Deere Tractor cake. It turned out really cute. Eli had a great time opening up his gifts. Thankfully, Eli liked the gift from us and Sarah and Chris.This afternoon the girls were able to spend some time playing with Daddy.Today, Scot and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. I can't believe it has been eight years already. The years do fly bye. Scot surprised me with a digital Canon Rebel camera that I have wanted for the past few months. I am so excited to learn all of the funtions and be able to take the girls pictures as they grow. We went out for dinner to Logan's.

No comments: