Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2nd Ultrasound

Today Scot and I had our 19 week check up, which meant our 2nd ultra sound. Our ultra sound started at 9:30 and took till 10:50. The ultra sound tech, Laurie, said this would be our longest ultra sound during the pregnancy. She had to take a lot of pictures and measurements for the doctor. Thankfully, we heard two healthy heart beats & the twins are measuring exactly where they need to be. It was amazing to see their heart beats, hands, feet, & noses. We were given lots of pictures and a DVD of our visit.

Scot and I are not going to find out the sex of the twins and we are looking forward to the surprise in 4+ months. After the ultra sound I had a visit with the doctor and everything looks good there as well. I did gain double digits this time around & I was worried about that, but Dr. Zimmerman told me that I actually did some catching up & my weight gain is exactly where it should be.

My next appointment is in four weeks & I will have another ultra sound. I can't wait to see the progress!

1 comment:

Lori Breuker said...

I will try again...I am glad your ultrasound was good..I was bummed it was on a tuesday, I was looking forward to seeing again... maybe next time. I tryed to send you a comment last night but it seems to have vanished into thin air...anyway hope to see you soon
the other Lori